Intervention 101 Training Course
Registration Cost: $650
intervention 101 Training Course
December 8th ,9th ,& 10th, 2023
Interventions Training 101 Course (21 CEUs)
Interventions 101 & Case Management Training Course focuses on the principles, philosophies, and common practices most often used for interventions and case management processes, utilized today. As a team both Patricia (Patti) Pike and Ed Storti bring an international network of recovery treatment experts presenting on an array of topics related to interventions, case management, treatment placements, and various approaches while working with clients. to educate students through the intervention 101 training course. This also provides students with resources and an opportunity to network with professionals.
Patti & Ed believe the standards of professionalism, certifications, business fundamentals and self-advocating are critical to practicing interventionists and those interested in becoming one. They both share a vision and desire to build upon the foundations of their years of experiences by sharing their professional experiences to support opportunities for interventionists.
- Interventions 101 explains terms and concepts before laying out the processes to achieve national certification for individuals seeking to be Certified Intervention Professionals or to serve as supporting team members. Interventions 101 training is:
- CanAm Interventions approved education training provides 21 CEUs from the Pennsylvania Certification Board (PCB), and Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation (CACCF).
- Training Participants include a wide range of professions such as addiction, mental health, medical, legal, and first responders, and others that can benefit from this training.
- Students will be given explicit instructions on how to obtain the Certified Intervention Professional (CIP) designation if they feel compelled to do so.
Interventions Training 102 Course (28 CEUs)
Interventions 102 Supervision Training Course is an in-depth training program that focuses on the principles, philosophies, and basics behind the most popular intervention disciplines utilized today.
Each participant will devise an action plan at the end of the eight weeks and present the plan to their peer group.
- Interventions Supervision 102 Training Course is an in-depth training program that focuses on the principles, philosophies, and basics behind the most popular intervention disciplines utilized today.
- Interventions Supervision 102 Training Course is for eight-weeks on Tuesday’s 9am to 12:30pm pacific standard time, 3.5 hours per-week, focusing on CIP & CCIP offering 28 CEUs hours of Supervision & Education (12) CEUs on Family Systems, (6) CEUs on Crisis Interventions, (6) CEUs on Ethics and (4) CEUs on Addiction Interventions & Case Management cases.
- Interventions Supervision 102 Training Course is an eight-week supervision training provides a professional framework for those aspiring to become a professional interventionist and/or assisting as supportive team members. i.e., Case Management, Recovery Coach, or Sober Transport.
- Interventions Supervision 102 Training Course is focused on business development, supports further education and certifications, and practical steps and guidance to work on intervention cases.
- Interventions Supervision 102 Training Course will help participants to gain a clear understanding to further education to obtain intervention certifications example: preparing for CIP assignments, education, supervision hours, and understanding the PCB application process