Interventions Training 101 Course & Skills
Interventions 101 & Case Management Training Course focuses on the principles, philosophies, and common practices most often used for interventions and case management processes, utilized today.
As a team both Patricia (Patti) Pike and Ed Storti bring an international network of recovery treatment experts, with personalized service to each student through professional mentorship. It also provides students with resources and networks, and it can be used as a sufficient guideline for professionals wishing to change fields or add value to their current jobs.
- (They believe that standards, professionalism, business fundamentals and self-advocating are critical to practicing interventionists and those interested in becoming one.
- They both share a vision and desire to build upon the foundations of their work by bringing forward new training opportunities and support for interventionists.
- Interventions 101 explains terms and concepts before laying out the processes to achieve national certification for individuals seeking to be Certified Intervention Professionals or to serve as supporting team members. Interventions 101 training is:
- CanAm Interventions approved education / training provides 21 CEUs from the Pennsylvania Certification Board (PCB), and Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation (CACCF).
- Training Participants include a wide range of professions such as addiction, mental health, medical, legal, and first responders, that can benefit from this training.
- Students will be given explicit instructions on how to obtain the Certified Intervention Professional (CIP) designation if they feel compelled to do so.