INTENSIVE 3-DAY TRAINING
The leading experts in the field of substance use disorder treatment deliver the latest care modalities and evidence-based therapeutic methods.
- Principles & philosophies of interventions
- Framework of case management
- Ethics, laws and practices
- The influence of mental health disorders
- Coordinating and monitoring treatment
- Patterns and traits of addiction
- Mock case studies and breakout rooms
Interventions 101 Training Courses are beneficial for those working in the addiction, mental health, medical, legal and first responder fields.
Interventions 101 gives a broad overview of what is to be expected, how best to assist in the intervention process as well as introduces resources and associations.
Interventions 101 training courses introduces terms and concepts then lays out the steps necessary to achieve national certification for those aspiring to become a certified intervention professional.
Intervention 101, Trainings:
Topic: Intervention Theories and Practices
Topic: Storti Model
Topic: EFT with Patients and Families
Intervention 101 Training is an accredited three-day online course offering 21 CEUs on the topic: intervention theory and practices focused on the principles, ideologies, and common practices used for intervention and case management.
Intervention, 101 Course Highlights
- Intervention theory and practices
- Addiction and mental health education
- Working with families and individual clients
- Case management, evaluation, assessment
- How to work with resistance clients
- Intervention practical experiencial cases