8-WEEK (28 hours) Of INTERVENTION SUPERVISION TRAINING
- Guided instruction from two accomplished interventionists, to achieve certification.
- Set up your business professionally and cultivate business methods to ensure you are paid fairly.
- What you need to know before you invest further in changing a career!
- Exceeding professional expectations
- The ABCs of notetaking
- Assessment & intervention preparation skills
- Case management skills
- Certification support
- Contracts & business tools
Intervention Trainings 102 eight-week supervision training is to provide a professional framework for those wanting to become interventionist.
Intervention 102 Attendee’s will be guided on business development, certified intervention professional certifications and requirements, and practical intervention skills from seasonal interventionist.
Intervention 102 training is an eight week – 4 hours a week supervision training focused on 28 CEUs on family systems, crisis interventions, ethics, addiction & mental health interventions.
*Develop practical skills, marketing to create a professional business
*Learn the Pros and Cons of entering private practice
*Professional value and certifications
*Intervention documentation to start your business
*Guidance on new intervention cases from the intervention facilitators
*Preparing for interventions & case management cases
* Providing 28 CEUs education hours and understanding of CIP/PCB
*Practical steps of working with clients and their family